Air Testing Technician
Stroma Built Environment
Our suite of services covers the Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction phases of a building project. Clients can choose from Environmental Consultancy, Energy Consultancy and Performance Testing services to help them comply with the Building Regulations and environmental legislation.
Salary: Depending on skill set and experience
Location: South - Areas within GU, RH, KT, CR, BR
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting challenge for someone who enjoys being on the go, managing your own time and working onsite with a wide variety of people. There is the opportunity to travel to various customer sites, undertaking air testing and working with our clients to ensure their buildings are sustainable and compliant with building regulations
Your expertise and advice is essential for our clients, supporting with problem solving, diagnosis of potential issues and finding remedial solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
This opportunity includes carrying out all site testing in accordance with company quality systems and procedures
- Safe transportation of equipment to and from the test site by vehicle and manually as required
- Liaising with site agents and personnel in a professional way
- Sizing and planning proposed test approaches
- Carrying out tests in accordance with CIBSE TM23:2000, BS EN13829:2001 and ATTMA TSL1 & TSL2
- Interpreting and evaluating results during testing
- Producing ATTMA short reports using electronic system
- Undertaking defect identification where necessary in event of test failure
What you will need:
- ATTMA Level 1 or Level 2
- Good numeracy skills as the role involves collation and reporting of data
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Existing knowledge of Building Regulations or construction industry guidelines would be beneficial, but not essential
- Good IT skills and ability to use spreadsheets, email and manage files
People are at the heart of Stroma and our staff are the foundation of this business. If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you then apply today!
We aim to represent the diverse communities we are part of and welcome applicants from across all sectors of the community. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce brings with it a diversity of ideas, thinking and ways of working which enhances what we do.
Should we receive a large number of applications, we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date.
Depending on experience.
- Fully expensed work van
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Wider Wallet discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Healthcare Cashback scheme