SBEM/ DSM Consultant
Our suite of services covers the Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction phases of a building project. Clients can choose from Environmental Consultancy, Energy Consultancy and Performance Testing services to help them comply with the Building Regulations and environmental legislation.
We are seeking a Sustainability Consultant to join our Energy team, to predominately deliver DSM SBEM assessments, summer overheating Consultancy and business development activities. As you will be working in conjunction with the wider Stroma Group you will need to have the excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with colleagues and clients.
This role will be based at either our Wakefield, Kent office or from Home.
You will need
- Minimum Level 4 Assessor qualification
- Working experience of IES-VE DSM software
- Experience delivering Summer Overheating assessment to CIBSE TM52 & 59
- A strong understanding of Government policy and Building Regulations concerning energy and sustainability
- Experience in LZC technology selection and the compilation energy strategies and statements.
People are at the heart of Stroma and our staff are the foundation of this business. If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you then apply today!
We aim to represent the diverse communities we are part of and welcome applicants from across all sectors of the community. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce brings with it a diversity of ideas, thinking and ways of working which enhances what we do.
Should we receive a large number of applications, we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date.
Competitive (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Healthcare Cashback
- High Street discounts