Water Testing Engineer
You will receive full in-house training in providing and fulfilling site-based water ingress testing in accordance with CWCT testing methodologies. The work you undertake will be critical for demonstrating building façade integrity for new build projects.
You will work as part of a two person team and attention to detail will be critical in producing reports on site via an App based software solution. You will be adaptable and flexible and able to travel nationwide when required with overnight accommodation and expenses being provided by the company.
Location: Commutable to Manchester/Birmingham, predominantly site based
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of weather tightness testing
- Ability to set up equipment and carry out the relevant test
- Ensure that all test equipment meets required standards
- Ability to complete job to Customer specifications in a timely manner
- Ensure safe working practice and environment
- Resolve any onsite issues that may arise
- Hold a Full UK driving Licence
- Be able to travel and stay away overnight
- Be able to work at height
- Ability to use computer software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Be forward thinking and proactive
We aim to represent the diverse communities we are part of and welcome applicants from across all sectors of the community. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce brings with it a diversity of ideas, thinking and ways of working which enhances what we do.
Should we receive a large number of applications, we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date.
£23,000 - £25,000
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Wider Wallet discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Healthcare Cashback scheme.