Stroma Built Environment provides Air Tightness Testing and Consultancy services from initial design stages to achieve air permeability targets, planning requirements, UKAS Building Regulations Part L, and BREEAM for planning and building regulations.
Stroma Built Environment offers complementary services for UKAS Accredited Air Tightness Testing for Part L Compliance. Our accreditation is limited to those activities described on our UKAS schedule of accreditation.
Air Tightness Consultancy
Stroma Built Environment provides Air Tightness Consultancy services from initial design stages to achieve air permeability targets, planning requirements, Building Regulations Part L, and BREEAM. Helping to identify potential air tightness improvements, reduce overall construction costs, and minimise risks before construction projects break ground, including:
- Desktop Design Reviews.
- Architectural Drawing Reviews.
- Pre-test Site Inspections.
- Air Tightness Testing.
- Online Design Reviews and Design Workshops.
Air Sealing Testing Services
Stroma Built Environment provides Remedial and Temporary Air Sealing and Fire Stopping Services to reduce risks of air leakage, in the event of a fire or where a building has failed its air tightness testing. Working within commercial premises, such as retail spaces, schools, and hospitals, as well as climate-sensitive areas, including museums and galleries. Identifying:
- Gaps between walls, ceilings, or floors.
- Inadequate sealing between doors or architraves.
- Other areas of air leakage, via smoke testing methods.
Other Bespoke Testing
Stroma Built Environment provides other Air testing packages including Plenums, Room integrity Remedial Air Sealing.
- We ensure Plenums are correctly sealed for air tightness testing.
- We offer Room Integrity Testing for Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems.
- We deliver compliance testing for Remedial Air Sealing and Fire Stopping Services to reduce risks of air leakage, or in the event of a fire.
Passivhaus Consultancy Services
Stroma Built Environment provides Passivhaus certification services with a certified consultant who will provide guidance and confidence throughout the whole construction project, helping you meet strict air tightness and energy efficiency targets.