Stroma Specialist Access provide IRATA qualified rope access inspection teams for BD97/12 Levels 1 and 2 Scour Assessments. Enabling data to be surveyed and collected to determine the risk ratings of the riverbed, nearby structures, and environmental factors.
- Topographic survey of the bridge and its existing scour foundations and surrounding riverbed.
- Geotechnical information and testing of bridge foundations and the riverbed to determine whether undercutting of abutments or piers is likely.
- A hydrological analysis to determine extreme flows within the river channel.
- A hydraulic model of the watercourse to determine the velocity of water running through the bridge structure during peak flow if not already available.
- Removal of the debris deposited during flood events, including when the river is in spate.
Contact UsContact Us
Stroma Specialist Access and its team of experts are here ready to discuss a range of packages for any new project. Get in touch today!