Stroma Specialist Access and its team of STE 04 and STE 05 qualified inspectors provide structural inspection, examination, and maintenance services for rail infrastructure projects, ensuring a safe and efficient rail network around the UK to inspect and maintain structures and environments near major road and rail networks.
- Removal of vegetation.
- Site, station, and structural clearance works including fly tipping and felling and removal of trees.
- Herbicide treatments and invasive species control.
- Installation of rock bolts, dowels, and soil nails.
- Rock slope stabilisation and de-scaling.
- Installation of mesh and netting.