Stroma Specialist Access has an excellent safety record when using rope access and drones to inspect and maintain tall buildings and structures including radio transmitters, high mast lighting towers, mobile phone masts and water towers.
- Existing and pre contract building surveys to review condition and identify faults.
- Brickwork testing for permeability, compression strength and mortar composition.
- Bolt and anchor testing and fixings.
- UKAS sampling and testing of mortars and concretes.
- Investigating wall ties for type, density, effectiveness, and projected life span.
- Steel, aluminium, and cast-iron testing including section loss.
- Dimensional surveys to review line, level, and verticality checks.
- Monitoring and maintenance of paint.
- Various non-destructive testing (NDT).
- Drone Surveys.
- Erection of banners and building cleaning.